Wednesday 20 March 2013

In love with McQueen.











I have a love for 18th Century based movies (or the anything Victorian styled for that matter), so it would come as no surprise that I am drooling over Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Corsages, hoops - you know that extra frame under your dress, stockings, frills, and just looking that you spent hours getting ready.  Have I also mentioned that my favourite colour is yellow? Well it is, and that has only added to my admiration of the collection. But wait, lets go back to the corsage bit ... What can be better than emphasizing your womanly curves and just looking so god damn elegant? Nothing I tell you and that is why Alexander McQueen has been one of those designers that while I am virtually window shopping I am consistently adding his items to my cart without realizing that the items are McQueens *sigh* - one day I will press checkout.

Well, you can assure that I will be displaying more of his work, especially because I already know I want to praise over some fashion pieces of his that have me on the edge.

Cheers lovelies,

- Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment